Always the correct part
We know our products
We ship worldwide
ICON 05-15 TACOMA 0-3.5"/ 16-UP 0-2.75" STAGE 10 SUSPENSION SYSTEM W BILLET UCA
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. Throughout the development of these systems ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. This Stage 10 system goes a step further in delivering ICON performance to the Tacoma with the addition of rear suspension components that include an ICON RXT multi-rate leaf spring and a unique RXT-specific 2.5 Aluminum Series shock.
The Stage 10 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series Extended Travel coilover shocks equipped with ICON's CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve. The easy-to-adjust CDC Valve allows for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. In addition, the coilovers feature a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties, ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel, and are height adjustable from 0-3.5” of lift over stock for 2005-2015 models or 0-2.75" of lift for 2016-UP models, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Used in conjunction with the included ICON upper control arm, these extended travel coilovers add increased droop travel to the front suspension. To increase the ride quality of the truck and gain additional droop travel, the ICON RXT multi-rate leaf springs are added to the rear. Designed with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack to yield an additional 10-20% spring rate, this leaf spring is perfect for drivers seeking improved rear ride quality in an “unloaded” vehicle as well as those that are have outfitted their trucks with a significant amount of weight in the form of a bed rack, roof top tent, spare tires, parts, or other additions. To compliment this increase in rear wheel travel the Stage 10 system includes a unique 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir Omega bypass shock that features a side-mount eyelet that making it shorter in collapsed length, longer at extension, and still fits in the factory mounting location. This shock combines vehicle-specific valving with compression and rebound adjustment giving end-users ultimate control of performance and ride quality while a large ten-inch remote reservoir was also added to aid in heat dissipation and resist shock fade during spirited driving.
This system features billet aluminum upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
features & Benefits
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers with CDCV provide up to 3.5" of front lift height (up to 2.75" on 2016-Up models)
- Extended Travel coilovers matched with ICON UCA provides increased front droop travel
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- 2.5 Aluminum Series RXT rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Multi-Rate Leaf Spring with 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- ICON RXT Omega Rear Shock with unique side-mounted lower eyelet allows for increased travel (up to 20%) while utilizing factory mounting location
- Omega Series two-tube bypass allows for 28 settings of compression and rebound damping adjustment
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #47: 700LB/IN EXPEDITION COIL AVAILABLE FOR HEAVIER EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #109: 2016-UP TACOMA LIFT RANGE IS 0-2.75”
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- APPLICATION NOTE #111: BUMP STOP SPACER KIT 51045 CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE PRELOAD .25” BEYOND MAXIMUM
- Ships in Multiple Boxes
- 58735C (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 58550DJ (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA BILLET UCA DJ KIT
- 158505 (QTY: 2) | 05-UP TACOMA MULTI RATE RXT LEAF PACK W/ ADD IN LEAF
- 52050 (QTY: 1) | TOYOTA REAR 8.0" U-BOLT KIT
- 59926P (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA RXT REAR 2.5 OMEGA RR PAIR
Order processing times
Most orders will be processed in up to 72 hours. During seasonal times such as Black Friday, order processing time can take up to 5 business days. We appreciate your patience as we prepare your order.
Shipment dates & lead times will vary based on product availability, product may not be in stock. If you have a question regarding availability please email or call the office to discuss lead times. By completing payment, you have acknowledged the terms and conditions stated. As stock changes daily, we do not hold inventory, first come, first serve.
Currently some brands are experience major delays - contact us or more information.
We currently offer free pickup from our location. You will be notified via email or phone when your item(s) are ready for pickup.
We will accept returns within 30 days of original purchase and provide a store credit ONLY, no cash or credit card refunds will be given. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. The product must still be in the original clean packaging, unused and uninstalled. We do not refund shipping and handling charges and the customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. There will be an additional rebox fee charged if the packaging needs to be replaced so please double box your returns. There is no returns of special order, tuners or custom parts.
Custom parts may not be canceled once your order is placed. Cancelled Orders may be subject to a 15% cancellation fee. All returns must be pre-authorized with a Battle Born Offroad Employee and have an RGA # or they will be returned to you. Refunds will be processed within 48hrs once product is received and in original condition. Most refunds are issued to the original payment method, or by check. Please allow up to 7 business days for store credit to reflect.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Battle Born Offroad Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
By clicking checkout, you agree to have your payment ran anytime after checkout. Some orders may not be charged right away, and you authorize Battle Born Offroad to charge your card up to 365 days after completing your purchase for the maximum amount you paid.
SOME ORDERS DO NOT SHIP RIGHT AWAY
Most Orders will ship within 72hrs. Some parts may not in stock and may incur a 1-52 week time due to limited availability. If you want to check the most up to date lead times on any of these products please email us at info@BattleBornOffroad.net